Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 18.104.22.168
Forum Moderators: phranque
1) Provide the potential customer with a real time measure of what sort of traffic I am providing
2) Give the customer the ability to sign up, purchase and manage their advertising assets online through a control panel of some type
3) The customer should be able to specify the price that they want to pay - CPM or CPC
4) When there aren't any customers to fill an ad space, I should be able to create a default campaign
5) Geolocation would be nice
6) Frequency capping (number of impressions per hour/day/week/month and per user session) would be good
7) Preferably written in PHP/MySQL
8) Image upload support
Anyone know of a piece of software that can do all of this?
I tried openads, but it didn't give the potential customer the ability to sign up and purchase, and it seemed to be buggy with the impression tracking.
Can Ad Peeps do all of this?
Anyone ever used AdMan?
Or Ad Manager Pro?
I am thinking that I might have to write my own code to get all of this functionality.
[edited by: phranque at 2:47 pm (utc) on Jan. 18, 2008]
[edit reason] no URLs [/edit]