Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 220.127.116.11
Forum Moderators: phranque
1. Try rebooting your server. Particularly if it is a Windows server.
2. Do you use a database? Test a static page versus a database page to help narrow down where the bottleneck is.
3. Check the processes running. That may show what is causing the problem.
4. Are you getting a spike in traffic right now? That could also be the problem.
5. If you still can't figure it out, see if your hosting company can take a look.
[edit reason: grammar]
[edited by: phranque at 1:29 pm (utc) on Nov. 17, 2009]