Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from

Forum Moderators: phranque

Message Too Old, No Replies

What would you call this:

Image scrolling on both axis, inside DIV w/ overflow:hidden



6:48 pm on Oct 12, 2007 (gmt 0)

5+ Year Member

Hi, I need to know what to search for and I don't know what this is called.

Basically, I'm looking to find a Javascript library (jQuery preferred) that can scroll a large image inside a DIV with the property 'overflow: hidden' so you can view a picture in more detailed without loading a new page or large popup.

I'm not looking for alternative ways to achieve this, I just can't find anything in search engines because I don't know what terms to search for. Does anyone know what this is called?

Thanks for your help!


7:57 pm on Oct 12, 2007 (gmt 0)

10+ Year Member

I think that you are looking for "Drag Scroll"

Featured Threads

Hot Threads This Week

Hot Threads This Month