I am working for a client of mine, and one of their problems is that none of their videos are showing up in Google. Pages will show up in Google search, but will never show up in Google Video search
- They have several hundreds of videos that are all hosted in Brightcove.
- Their videos all have metadata in Brightcove (e.g. title, description, etc).
- Video pages have the requisite meta information on the page.
- Their Brightcove videos uses flash and HTML 5 code (HTML 5 if browser enabled; otherwise, serves flash)
- They have a video sitemap that updates regularly, which currently has about 3 errors mostly on duplicate title
It seems that Google is not recognizing that there's a video on the page.
Any suggestions on how to begin solving this problem?