joined:Aug 11, 2010
Dertyfern, what are you planning on using it for?
Disclaimer: I do contract work with this company from time to time, go ahead and call me bias.
WORKetc is very affordable, but still manages to top its main competitors when it comes to features/meeting the standards of its users.
When it comes to CRM, it's feature set outdoes that of many of its competitors. Here's the backbones:
- Store all contacts into an integration friendly system that allows special notes/to-do lists for each contact. Save contacts by tagging them or however you want to organize them. (When you have everything you need to know about your contact right in front of your eyes and they call you without warning WORKetc can be your brain and make it seem like you never stopped thinking about them).
- Allows clients to use the system as well
- Assigns leads, sets sales status
- Collaborate on leads
- Set sales actions/alerts
- View sales pipeline
- Converts leads into quote/project/invoice
- Hundreds of customization features
- Intuitive interface, easy to learn
What's giving it a lot more recognition in this industry is its combination of CRM, project management, and billing features that make it a total business management platform that can cater to the needs of anyone that wants efficiency in their business. This means if you're using other software for your project management or billing, you could cut the costs of those entirely while also not having to worry about trying to hop between different software for different things. All in one is the direction this industry is headed.
WORKetc has open API for integration and a huge percentage of the customer base are SEO companies.
Here's a case study of an SEO company using WORKetc : ( [worketc.com
Hope that was of some help,