Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: phranque
* 0.10 Cent PTC: / 0.10 cent PTC, 10,000 clicks, timer: 10 seconds (x1) Monthly.
* Point Paid To Promote to Click / 1 point PTC, 2,500 clicks, timer: 10 seconds (x1) Monthly.
* Contest PTC / Contest PTC, 2,000 clicks, timer: 10 seconds (x1) Monthly.
* Paid To Promote Views, FAST TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE / 25,000 Paid to Promote Views (x1) Monthly.
* Banner Impressions Advertising / 100,000 Banner Impressions (x1) Monthly.
* Sponsor Link / 1 Month Sponsor Link (x1) Monthly.
for 20$ per month. I do NOT even HOPE to make any sales from these visitors but what i want to know is
1. Will my alexa ranking increase?(I know it depends on people having Alexa toolbar installed)
2. Will it hurt my adsense account in anyway because my home page has adsense ads
3. Will google despise my website in any case?
4. Any other issues ?
5. Any positive factors?
My website is 3 months old and has a PR1. Getting only less than 100 visitors a day. Sometimes less than 50. Will a sudden jump cause google to raise red flag?
What if i apply to a new wordpress site i have? I havent started advertising it as yet.
1) Unless the bot has the Alexa toolbar "loaded" it won't. There have been programs in the past such as Auto Alex Pro (now defunct) which spoofed Alexa into thinking you had more traffic than you did.
2) Your CTR rate will go down, of course. I don't know if that will cause issues.
3) Your bounce rate will skyrocket, that's for sure.
4) Yeah, probably a lot of other negative ones.
5) None. I'd stay away.
Ok guys. I have a budget of 50$ per month. How do i promote my website/ blog with it?
At that level of spend, you're far better off investing time rather than money in promoting your website.
Take two days and start reading the link development forum here. Then spend the next week trying out the things you've read to see what works. That will generate far more traffic than $50.
And on a side note, you know the economy is in the crapper when dinner at McDonalds and a movie costs $50!