Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: phranque
1) Marketing is a three-syllable word
2) Few limitations
3) Identity Continuity
4) Trade Publications
4) Promotional Items
1) Marketing is a three-syllable word : is so simple, Marketing is a multi-faceted approach to promoting products or services. Both traditional and unconventional marketing methods have a place in the small business era. Marketing helps small businesses focus on building their brand, product and identity.
2) few limitations to marketing options, the opportunities listed here are just a few that will generally result in a decent ROI-("Return On Investment") for most of small businesses.
3) Make continuity between an online website, logos, letterheads, business cards, and packaging like things. Keep and create an identity that will make your business grow up from the competition, and leave a good initial impression on essential customers. A professional image associated with your company or product will memorize customers of their previous brand experiences, and will reinforce your product line.
4) Niche syndication are journals or magazines that focus on a specific market. If your product or service is appropriate for a niche market, then advertising in their trade publications will allow you to immediately drill down and target that very specific customer.
5) Product reviews lend credibility to your product or your company.