Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: werty
I have approval from the company I work with to use their trade
Basically, I have written approval (which Adcenter has IN HAND) to use a company's trademarked terms in my ads yet SOME ads continue to get rejected and some get approved. This needs to be corrected. I'm wasting my time making phone calls and waiting for ANOTHER review when it the ads should have been approved in the first place.
This is costing me money every day that I have to wait for these reviews. It is absolutely ridiculous and I'm about at my wit's end. The one reply I've gotten about my appeals (I can't tell which appeal they're referring to) tells me they'll be reviewed within 5 business days. Why do I have to wait so long for them to fix their mistake?
I've made calls to support. They just tell me it has to be appealed. There has to be a better way.
Of course, there WAS an issue. The email attachment I sent that had my approval for use of this company's trademark was not ok because it wasn't on the company's letterhead. I sent this by email at the adCenter rep's request after being assured a soft copy was fine and there was no need for a fax copy. I also had the company rep send a fax copy as well because I figured there would be a problem with the soft copy.
There was no mention of letterhead anywhere in the conversation. If there was an issue with it not being on letterhead, why wasn't I emailed or telephoned again when it was discovered? Why did they request a soft copy in the first place? Why did they request that I email it and not the trademark holder? The adCenter rep assured me that my copy of the document sent by the trademark holder was acceptable.
The rep on this call was very nice and understanding. I can't fault the reps because they're just doing what they're told. There needs to be an escalation process so a user with issues out of the norm can talk to someone that can solve the problem. There's too much going back and forth with this supervisor and that supervisor. The process is NOT WORKING.
I'm losing money, my merchant is losing money AND adCenter is losing money because of this ridiculous circle-jerk. I can't think of a nicer way to put it, but I can think of a lot worse ways to say it.
How can an approved running ad suddenly be rejected. Wording is basically the same as in other approved ads in other orders. I find it virtually impossible to build a click through history for an ad.
It appears to be a total fiasco. Too much time spent for too little traffic.
Thank you Microsoft adCenter for doing this. It's a step in the right direction, and I hope this type of customer service continues.
I did let AC411 know this morning that I had not received a phone call as previously promised. I think this kind of feedback helps them identify problems that need to be addressed.
I'm a more satisfied customer today than I was a week ago. I'm still not a "happy" customer (as in very happy with the total adCenter product and experience), but I am happy with the progress and the performance of individual employees, especially AC411.