Having difficulty connecting to an Excel file in my classic ASP app on IIS7 with the 64bit server.
I've been to connectionstrings.com and read up on the techniques for 64bit. I installed the new Office2010 drivers and tried the strings they recommend.
Unfortunately nothing is working - and the new error messages from IIS are extremely unhelpful.
I did find where we can display the error message to the browser, but this one is not cooperating. The generic error is just "There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed."
So I need some help with this before too long.