Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: martinibuster
I am a beginner in SEO. When I was reading about article marketing, i happened to see a claim stating a single good article can bring hundreds of backlinks. I am not able to understand how. From my understanding a single article can bring only one or two backlinks. Can anyone correct me if I am wrong?
1) What if the webmasters who take article do not preserve the backlink and author bio.
2) I remember reading somewhere google penalises duplicate content. In case if webmasters copy paste the same article into their sites, won't they get penalised for posting duplicate content.
3) In case if posting same article in several websites by several webmasters is perfectly alright, then can it be compared to posting the same article to several directories by the author himself. I am asking this because, several article directories ask us to post only unique articles.
4) I have heard of several SEO companies who submit same article over to hundreds of directories. Is this a white hat method.
Thanks in advance. Would be grateful if you can help me on these doubts.
2) not all articles get published and a proven route to prevent the duplicate content issue is to write an introduction and maybe a summary on this article, so in the end you have a customized page .
3) see above and also keep in mind that every link counts in some way or another. To those directories that require exclusivity just provide them something exclusive (see #2 above)
4) don't know if this massive approach will trigger dupe content filters