Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 184.108.40.206
Forum Moderators: martinibuster
My site which sells doll clothing for children targets the same market as yours which appears to sell accessories for dolls. If you would like to link with me click here to provide your link details. [link points to a form]
Make sure to sign the email with a real name and full contact information which adds trust and legitimacy to the inquiry.
1.In this case, first introduce your site to the webmaster of the site you want to exchange your link with.
2.Give your website URl.
3.Then request the concerned webmaster to provide his URl so that you can put it on your site.
4.Specify the webpage URl of his site where you want you link to be placed.
If you have good content and sit there and wait for links to be given to you then you will be in for a long wait.
If you have a pure commercial site with no real reason for someone to link to you then the best option is to get ouy your wallet.
A) If you are asking for a link exchange from website(s) which are not much educated about link exchange, than include following things in your mail:-
1. Why your are contacting
2. What is your website is about - relevant or irrelevant to their website market
3. Important of link exchange - just in one line
4. Ask them to place your link by specifying the url page of their site
5. What link information to use while putting your link up
6. Send them where you will reciprocate their link(s) at your site(s)
B) And If you are asking for a link exchange from website(s) which are mostly into link exchange or having link exchange managers for their link campaigns-
1. Ask them to place your link by specifying the url page of their site
2. What link information to use while putting your link up
3. Send them where you will reciprocate their link(s) at your site(s)
Hope i have not missed anything, please let me know if i have to remove or include anything addition to this :)