Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: martinibuster
I learned these lessons:
- Do not pay anything in advance... Not before having trust your SEO
- Sign a contract and try to have exclusivity for your niche
- Force your SEO to not ask links to your competitors
- Set-up a new email address that your SEO must use: you should see the link request answers
It happened to me that a South american SEO sent link requests to some competitors: they wrote to the SEO and RENTED this SEO as well ........
- For important websites it's better doing the link campaign on-site.