Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: open
joined:Sept 26, 2001
• You can now use navigator.share to trigger the native Android share dialog.
• The WebUSB API has landed, allowing web apps to access user permitted USB devices
• You can now specify scrolling smoothness with the scroll-behavior CSS property.
• CSS hex color values can now specify alpha transparency by adding digits to the end of the string.
• You can access the relative positions of the screen content with the Visual Viewport API, exposing complex functionality like pinch-and-zoom in a more direct way.
• Chrome now supports the WebUSB API, allowing web apps to communicate with USB devices
• The Web Share API, available today on Chrome for Android allows you to invoke the native sharing capabilities of the users device
• Mobile device throttling simulation. Set CPU and network throttling simultaneously, to simulate mid-tier or low-end mobile devices.[developers.google.com...]
• Storage usage. View how much storage an origin is using, broken down by technology (IndexedDB, cache, local, session, etc.).
• Cache timestamps. View when a service worker cached a response.
• Enable the FPS Meter from the Command Menu.
• Change mousewheel and trackpad behavior in the Performance panel.
• Debug ES6 modules natively.