joined:Jan 31, 2011
For a while, I've been wondering the following:
I run ads, I get clicks, conversions, and I track these conversions, but what if:
- A user decides to just type in the URL they see in the ad (to save me the click, for instance, I know 3 person who do that)
- A user clicks on their mobile devices, but when comes the time to buy, they go to their desktop because people prefer to make transactions from a desktop and type my url by memory... or forward it to themselves.
... this is likely to happen, isn't it?
Obviously, there is no real way to measure that, but are there:
- evidence of such a behavior?
- any percentage one could share?
- any witnessed something special on their site that could hint to that behavior?
- in other words, does it really exist, or am I dreaming?