Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 18.104.22.168
1. Unchecked the box labeled 'Hide all deleted and ended items' and then unchecked all boxes below it.
2. Checked the box next to Download deleted and ended campaigns and ad groups.
3. Show statistics 'all time'.
4. View filter is default set to view all keywords.
5. Downloaded complete account (includings stats etc.)
In the AdWords online version I can see the deleted keywords without a problem (although I have to select a long time frame for stats. Only deleted keywords with at least 1 view will come up).
Anyone else having the same problem or a solution? I had this problem also with the previous version of AdWords editor.
But it would make sense to be able to see deleted keywords in active adgroups. Now you can't see stats for deleted keywords in actve adgroups and/or would add keywords you have deleted in the past for a second time (unless you use the online editor).