Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 220.127.116.11
Has anyone else noticed this...
Any suggestions... I haven't encountered this before...
Any help is appreciated... Thanks - saxman
Google recently did some updating for tying AdWords and analatics accounts together. Here's the G help file on checking to make sure they are linked:
BTW - Thanks Seb7 for the link. I doubled checked everything and my analytics and adwords account are still linked together.
One consistancy I have noticed is that Analytics has not recorded any Adwords data since the 25th in any account other than "account #1". For the others in "Account #2" and "Account #3" I have the data that was recorded before March 25th, but after the 25th everything reads "0"
I'm stumped? Anyone have any idea of what G updated on the 24th that Seb7 mentioned?
Thanks - saxman
if you look at the top right of your analytics dashboard... there should be a pulldown for different accounts
to the top left there is a pulldown for my multiple profiles...
I set up multiple accounts (1,2,and 3) underneath my 1 main account. Think of accounts 1,2, and 3 as "sub"-accounts as they are all underneath my one main account. Each account only allows up to 100 different profiles, therefore I added new "Sub"-accounts when I readched 100.
This hasen't been a problem until March 25th when analytics suddenly stopped recording data.
It sounds like you are trying to use one AdWords account tied to multiple Analytics accounts. I don't think you can do that. If you could before, you can't now. Here's an excerpt from the announcement last month:
Please remember that you can only link one AdWords account to one Analytics account. If the Analytics account you wish to link to is not available, it is possible this Analytics account is already linked to another AdWords account.
The problem is that google chnaged the way it imports data into analytics for security reasons. You have to have cost data applied and if you do have more than account linked ot one analytics account you'll probably have to ask your google rep to do it for you - they were meant to send out an email about it to everyone it affected but a lot of people didn't get the email (myself included)