I got the email and deleted it since it seemed like a scam type email. It didn't have my name or anything in it, just "Google Analytics User".
2:39 pm on Feb 27, 2009 (gmt 0)
I am receiving errors each time I try to update a profile within my accounts. Our Google rep said they are seeing this error frequently and are looking into a fix.
3:20 pm on Feb 27, 2009 (gmt 0)
I was told it was only sent to people where Google thought action was required. I got it for some accounts but not all, and the accounts I did get it for already have cost data enabled, and I couldn't get any clarification or reasoning for this, nor any clear path to support (AdWords boots you to Analytics, which boots you to a user forum) so after a few hours I decided to ignore it.