Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 220.127.116.11
1) You MUST hit Get Recent Changes to update desktop. Editor does NOT update automatically upon launch which I thought it did.
2) Before you begin work, hit Export for Archiving so you can revert everything back the way it was when the client calls and says, "Nevermind."
3) You CAN add new Campaigns and Ad Groups along with new keywords. Text Ads for new Ad Groups must be added separately.
4) Advanced Search allows for same management and filtering as online interface.
5) Learn this stuff. Online management seems to getting slower every day as I wait longer and longer for screens to appear after I sort or move elsewhere.
It's a very promising tool that I give leeway towards despite it's fairly obvious shortcomings being that it's still an early stage product. I'm sure more attention will be put against upgrading it now that bulk sheets are going extinct, but it's still completely innovative versus what other engines have offered.