joined:Sept 26, 2019
Have you been able to achieve positive ROI when buying traffic for your AdSense pages?
If yes, I have a few questions for you:
1. Where did you buy your traffic?
2. How much did you pay for the traffic?
3. In which niche is your website?
Here's what made me curious about this topic:
- Marketers are worried that a big chunk of their ad budget goes to clicks made by bots or other types of bought traffic, they also claim that buying traffic is an extremely lucrative business.
- Content makers usually say that buying traffic for AdSense tends yield in neutral or even negative ROI.
So, where is the truth here? Are people making AdSense money through buying traffic or are marketers worried about something that is not real?