joined:Nov 13, 2016
As a result, there is no trace at all, of the Adsense code, in the HTML code of the page.
Can it be a problem (nowadays) ?
I assumed that, this is the same as when some publishers are using third part services to select which ads to display, between Adsense and other sources.
I never had problem doing like that, but, as I said, I discovered that, within the last year, my Adsense earning collapsed, (divided by 10!), whereas my traffic increased by 15% during the same period. I know that a lot of things changed while I was gone. I suspect the Brand safety protection has something to do with that, so I am trying to investigate everything.
In the other hand, I see ads being displayed, and still earning money. If there was a problem with that, I guess nothing will show at all.
add: also, I find that the adsense bot's activity on my sites to be very low, compared to what it used to be. One year ago, the Adsense bot was fetching like 5.000 pages / day, whereas now, it's more like 200-300.