Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 184.108.40.206
Forum Moderators: martinibuster
I removed all of the ads that were in Russian
joined:Dec 9, 2001
I went through a few pages in the Ad Review centre
There might be something to look at in this statement. When I started seeing wrong-language-ads in the Ad Review Center, I thought it was just Google mistargeting. But then I looked at my logs, and noticed I'd been getting (unusual and unaccountable) traffic from these countries - so the ads were displaying because some traffic was coming from these countries. Once I blocked some of them (people in Russia and and China don't really need to be viewing my state-oriented event sites) I stopped seeing those ads in the Ad Review Center.
TLDR - If you are seeing ads in the wrong languages for Review, check your traffic patterns.