Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 18.104.22.168
Forum Moderators: martinibuster
joined:May 12, 2015
There is not as strong a pool of advertisers for responsive ads.
While the amount of time spent on mobile devices continues to grow, mobile activity itself has become increasingly unbalanced. A recently updated annual study by Yahoo & Flurry [yahoodevelopers.tumblr.com] found that browser-based activity only accounts for about 10% of mobile usage, while users spend the remaining 90% of their time using apps.
“In the world of mobile, SEO, SEM and blue links are gone because people are not using browsers."