I noticed today that my analytics account is showing 0 views for all the sites I Have on it which includes adsense sites, my oompany site and some client's sites.
What struck me with adsense was that the old crummyfrontpage sites were the only ones showing any clicks or pageviews. All of the joomlas sites on one reseller were showing almost no pageviews.
Has anyone else noticed anything similar. I went in and checked the page source against my adsense and analytics numbers and it appears that what is on the web is showing the correct adsense and analytics ids.
Synopsis (all is about looking at today)
- Analytics is showing 0 views across the board.
- Adsense clicks and views for my frontpage sites and one joomla site on it's own virtual server appear normal.
- adsense clicks and views for joomla based sites are zero clicks and almost no pageviews.
- Nothing reported in webmaster tools for any site.
- The frontpage and joomla sites in question share the same virtual private servers.
- If I look at the sites, the ads appear to be showing normallly.
This has me a bit concerned.. I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing any issues.