1. Sometimes the AdSense code doesn't play well with other scripts on the page. If there are other widgets, scripts, or whatever anywhere near your ad code try removing it and see if the ad behaves normally.
2. Make sure your other scripts are coded properly, things like
3. Doctypes can also trip up Google code, causing ads or search boxes to display improperly on narrowly specific devices, browsers, or OS.
4. Make sure you have the latest version of all scripts on your page, whether it's AdSense, Analytics, Widget scripts, etcetera. Update all of them to the latest version.
1. The ads work on both Firefox and Google. 2. They once--in the past--worked on IE. 3. I put the ad code on its own page with no other code--it acted the same. 4. I tried to resolve any possible color scheme conflict. 5. Most of the other scripts on the page are Google's. the others have been there since my beginning in 2006.
Please check out Visual C# Developer Center [tutorials.csharp-online.net]. The ads in question should be obvious: one under the article title, two in the left column.
Even though, I do not like IE, almost half my users use it.