Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
Forum Moderators: martinibuster
Publishers are encouraged to experiment with a variety of placements and ad formats. However, AdSense code may not be placed in inappropriate places such as pop-ups, emails or software. Publishers must also adhere to the policies for each product used.
View full ad placement policies.
Google ads, search boxes or search results may not be:
* Integrated into a software application of any kind, including toolbars.
* Displayed in pop-ups or pop-unders.
* Placed in emails or in email programs.
* Obscured by elements on a page.
* Placed on any non-content-based page.
* Placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads.
* Placed on pages whose content or URL could confuse users into thinking it is associated with Google due to the misuse of logos, trademarks or other brand features.
* Placed on, within or alongside other Google products or services in a manner that violates the policies of that product or service.
joined:June 3, 2007
In order to ensure a good experience for users and advertisers, publishers participating in the AdSense program may not:
...Place misleading labels above Google ad units. For instance, ads may be labelled "Sponsored Links" or "Advertisements", but not "Favourite Sites" or "Today's Top Offers".
Format ads so that they become indistinguishable from other content on that page.
Format site content so that it is difficult to distinguish it from ads.