Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
Forum Moderators: martinibuster
I have been noticing that my adsense revenues through my WAP site has been constantly reducing over the past 4 days..it is now hardly half of what I used to get 4 days back.
Has anyone else been experiencing the same trend in revenues? Kindly know..
T-Mobile is (I suspect not alone in) turning off the last of its WAP customers...
Good news, so I have not to think about investing time, for creating from my content WAP sites.
Re. the post - I am surprised to see that someone has that much solid traffic for a mobile channel that he sees significant revenue from Adsense for that. So significant, in fact, that he can see a significant decrease in earnings ("half of what I used to get 4 days back").
My questions here are:
1) Which traffic/revenue levels are we talking about?
2) How long has this mobile service been in place?
3) How solid was your revenue prior to this drop?
4) Which target audience visits your mobile site?
5) Which values were compared here? Daily value vs. all-time high? Daily value vs. moving average? Daily value vs. daily value?