In the last year I've been hit with a lot of problems, especially Panda.
I've tried to obey the rules, but I see that my main competitors are flourishing using blatant spam techniques.
It's good to be on the "white list".
Searching to fix the problem, I've found another big problem: my content was scrapped like hell and to make matters worse... since ~ 2013, Google thinks that I'm the spammer.
So, this is a guide for anyone who want to fool Google :(
I'm sick of this unfair fight, so I'll share some insights.
1. Identify 2-3 top sites on a niche.
2. Scrap their content, but don't be aggressive, you will get caught and blocked.
3. Take your time and create a clean, SEO friendly interface for your site, wait for min 6 months, don't get greedy!
4. For maximum impact buy ~ 10 domains, with different country TLD (ex: es, de, jp, pt, ca, fr, com, ru)
5. [u]Use google translate from ENG => all the TLDs es, de, jp, pt, ca, fr, com, ru[/u]
6. Use many subdomains
7. Put the date on the article 1-2 months newer than the scrapped source! (this is very important)
It will confuse Google and it will give you an advantage, especially for evergreen/old content.
7.1 Use authorship markup, sitemaps and mobile version.
7.2 Try to have a at least 200 words on a page.
7.3 Implement Disqus (google likes that).
8. Launch all the domains and get some links only to the .com site
Google will see that you link to your other language versions, but use hreflang tags to mark your regional/local content.
9. To maximise the long tail
impact, create dedicated pages for the most popular searches
10. DO NOT use UGC!
Wait for ~ 6 months; you should see results. Google It's very hungry for local content
, so this it will be your main source of revenue, as .com is very crowded.
It's incredible that Google does not detect auto translated content (or it chooses to ignore it), so without competition, you will rule the long/short tail
of the local search.
In many European countries, English is not very popular, so they prefer their own language, but the local SERP is too small => you will be king.
Adsense is tricky, but there is always affiliation and especially the new and profitable pay per install
(toolbars/adware industry - beware of Conduit, as it's banned by google). For mobile version there are a lot of App marketplaces that wants customers!
If you use affiliate, use a redirector, nofollow! Not more than a link/page!
****** In order to block problems with the source:
- protected Whois
- use multiple IP's for scraping
- hosting preferably NON-US. Even Europe is a heaven for scrapers - they do not have DMCA.
- slightly modify the content
- disable all the internal linking from the scraped content
- create many subdomains (preferably one subdomain per page). This makes impossible to report all the URL's to google for spam and If your are not very disturbing, your main domain
will not be sandboxed (quickly).
example: 10 000 scraped pages => 10 000 subdomains on .com
You have 10 TLD's => 100 000 subdomains.
[i]Have fun reporting them![/i]
If you get sandboxed, change the template, change the domains