Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from

Forum Moderators: open

Message Too Old, No Replies

Simple scroller javascript

javascript scroller



5:17 pm on Jul 19, 2002 (gmt 0)

10+ Year Member

I'm looking for a simple script for vertical scroller text. The site that I saw it on was --<url removed>-- does anyone know of a script that will mimic this general look and feel?

[edited by: tedster at 3:30 am (utc) on July 20, 2002]


6:48 pm on Jul 19, 2002 (gmt 0)

10+ Year Member

Uh, http: //[your url which will be snipped because of TOS]/includes/divScroll.js ? ;)

Not that I am endorsing stealing it or anything, but you can see how they do it.

Seriously, here are a couple:



3:32 am on Jul 20, 2002 (gmt 0)

WebmasterWorld Senior Member tedster is a WebmasterWorld Top Contributor of All Time 10+ Year Member

Just so there is no mystery about this discussion because of the removed URL, the scroller work like this:

A small div of text, maybe 50 characters wide, was made to scroll up or down when the user hovers over an up or down arrow image.


Featured Threads

Hot Threads This Week

Hot Threads This Month