Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 184.108.40.206
- Google will drop the beta tag from feature after feature. (look for it to happen when competitors make news)
- FireFox will rise to 10% market share.
- Microsoft will get off their duff and do something.
- Microsoft Search will be panned by critics until late 2006 when LongHorn arrives. Optimizers will rule the day.
- 17 Inch LCD monitor prices will drop to around $100 each, while 19inchers will drop to $250.
- Apple will sell 5 million MiniMacs this year and will enjoy a major revival of the Mac line. (it will be the tech story of 2005)
- SEO Consolidation: 10 firms will be bought - mostly by madison avenue agencies.
- Click Bots/Fraud - they will be the SEM story of the year.
- LSI [javelina.cet.middlebury.edu] increase (aka - Themes [searchengineworld.com] baby)
- Search will once again become a commodity. People will start to look for "fun stuff" on the web.
- BroadBand will reach a tipping point in late 2005 and broadband targetted content will skyrocket.
Electronic Arts will release their FIFA, NHL, NFL, NBA 2005/2006, as always and everyone will notice that nothing have changed except the soundtrack.
Everyone will buy LCD monitors and forget how life was without them. However the LCD monitors still has to be plugged in using cables, so much for the future :)