Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 126.96.36.199
Forum Moderators: open
Here is the updated Official Gizmo Quiz Scoreboard [vif.com].
I cleaned it up a bit, minus 40 k. Wow! is notetab fast compared to DW search and replace?
Congrats to ScottM!
Thanks coconutz for this great game and funny pics.
The Gizmo Quiz Rules [vif.com]
1. It must be about some gizmo.
2. The game must be confirmed by it's host 24 hours in advance.
3. The game must be posted when it is Saturday somewhere on Earth.
4. The current winner must have priority on hosting the next game.
5. If the winner declines to host the next game, the current host should pick which volunteer (within participants of the week) will host the next game.
6. Of course, no one can be forced to host the Gizmo Quiz.
7. The first player to get 10 points wins the Platinum Geek Award (whatever that is... ) All scores will reset to zero, and we begin a new contest.
It's pretty easy, search around in places we wouldn't look [animal-funny-pictures.com] and get a gizmo [funny-city.com], answer some questions and give us a few obvious hints [funnydoodle.com]. If you're up to it you can toss in a few funny pictures. I was was a little frightened [humorconnect.com] the first time I hosted and spent too much time at my computer [funny-city.com] trying to find a really cool gizmo.