Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 18.104.22.168
toadhall - you might not be able to stuff us in the back of a crewcab but it doesn't worry me... my midget companions always offer the front seat anyway for the extra legroom :).
14lbs in a stone right? 13 14s are 182.
I wouldn't say I was underweight, but I probably am a bit.
To be honest.. I'm only a bit bigger than a bottle of champagne (excuse the stupid smile):
Pants are always too short, shirts with long sleeves are always too short, xx-large t-shirts are for fat people, not tall people and most of the time I feel like the ceiling is too close to my head.
But buying shoes is not a problem.
joined:June 27, 2000
joined:Oct 23, 2000
>Isn't Drastic a giant?
400 lbs, 15 ft arms, 1 cubic afro and the teeth to go with it. Terrifying!
Welcome to WebmasterWorld, Yokelrobin, it's good to see another giant amongst us. Now it would be extra great if you happened to be Canadian too! ;)
For the record, I'm 6'5" and a little over 240 lbs and as far as my shoe size is concerned, I'm about 1 size away from custom made sneakers.
on being big..
- Ability to reach things on top shelf.
- Always get picked first in a game of basketball/football.
- I can see the whole screen at a movie theatre, regardless of who's sitting in front of me.
- I only use the phone book to look up phone numbers ;)
- Sitting anywhere on a roller coaster and getting that "front row feeling".
- Constantly hearing sales people say "Gee, I'll have to see if we have that size in the backroom".
- XL shirts having sleeves that come down to my elbows! (ala DigitalGhost msg #:33)
- People asking "How's the weather up there?" and "Do you play basketball?" and still thinking that is somehow funny.
- Sitting in the backseat of ANY automobile.
(PS - on a Canadian side note, does anyone remember "The Friendly Giant"?)
Yes, I am freakishly tall, but the truth is, I love it - and most girls seem to as well (and, of course, my legendary charm and charisma :)).
Of course being tall does have its dis-advantages - i.e flying... Im still getting therapy for that 22 hour flight to Rome.