Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
toadhall - you might not be able to stuff us in the back of a crewcab but it doesn't worry me... my midget companions always offer the front seat anyway for the extra legroom :).
14lbs in a stone right? 13 14s are 182.
I wouldn't say I was underweight, but I probably am a bit.
To be honest.. I'm only a bit bigger than a bottle of champagne (excuse the stupid smile):
Pants are always too short, shirts with long sleeves are always too short, xx-large t-shirts are for fat people, not tall people and most of the time I feel like the ceiling is too close to my head.
But buying shoes is not a problem.
Welcome to WebmasterWorld, Yokelrobin, it's good to see another giant amongst us. Now it would be extra great if you happened to be Canadian too! ;)
For the record, I'm 6'5" and a little over 240 lbs and as far as my shoe size is concerned, I'm about 1 size away from custom made sneakers.
on being big..
- Ability to reach things on top shelf.
- Always get picked first in a game of basketball/football.
- I can see the whole screen at a movie theatre, regardless of who's sitting in front of me.
- I only use the phone book to look up phone numbers ;)
- Sitting anywhere on a roller coaster and getting that "front row feeling".
- Constantly hearing sales people say "Gee, I'll have to see if we have that size in the backroom".
- XL shirts having sleeves that come down to my elbows! (ala DigitalGhost msg #:33)
- People asking "How's the weather up there?" and "Do you play basketball?" and still thinking that is somehow funny.
- Sitting in the backseat of ANY automobile.
(PS - on a Canadian side note, does anyone remember "The Friendly Giant"?)
Yes, I am freakishly tall, but the truth is, I love it - and most girls seem to as well (and, of course, my legendary charm and charisma :)).
Of course being tall does have its dis-advantages - i.e flying... Im still getting therapy for that 22 hour flight to Rome.