Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 220.127.116.11
For those outside the US, tommorow is our Thanksgiving Day [thanksgiving-traditions.com].
I was just setting here looking at the mountain of work that had piled up over the last month. Easily three straight months worth of work on tap and another three behind that if I want it. While I was hemhawing sorting out the must do yesterdays and the dozen urgents that have been in the inbox for weeks, I realized it was such a great year already, that there simply wasn't room for any moaning.
Just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who has made this such an enjoyable year here at WebmasterWorld.
- We attained all but one of our goals for the year by the end of October. 1
- We had a pair of super conferences in California and in London.
- We added a long requested private supporters [webmasterworld.com] forum that has been a huge success already.
- We rebuilt and updated the software to what is without a doubt, the best forum software on the net (but, I'm just a bit partial).
- Added a dozen forums, and a dozen moderators.
Thank you everyone! Happy Thanksgiving.
? Is it better to stuff myself today to get the stomach streched out, or wait? hmmm.
1. the other goal: pr8.
- We rebuilt and updated the software to what is without a doubt, the best forum software on the net
There is no doubt - the new software is real credit to your skills!
Is it better to stuff myself today to get the stomach stretched out, or wait?
A true professional believes in conditioning, Brett. If you were going to run a marathon tomorrow, you wouldn't wait till then to start training, would you ;)
Happy Thanksgiving, and congratulations on a great year. You still have time for that PR8.
This year I'm doing the thanksgiving dinner @ my place. Got the Honey Baked Ham, the Turkey and 4 pie crusts. What else do I need? ;P
Congrats on the two conferences, I made only one of them and it was great :P
PubCon was something special my first "internet meeting" (people talk over the net, and end up talking in reality)
Had a really good time, and learned a few new trix there.
Thanks for all the great work, Brett, the Admins, The Moderators, and all the members (man it feels like christmas)
I can't wait! Hope everyone has a wonderful time with friends and family!