Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
wrote this earlier tonight
- Works from the garage.
- hello from the back yard.
- Can I make it to #7 green (half way there now - about 300 feet)?
- Hello from #7 green. (I'd guess 700 feet).
- #8 tee box. Atleast 300+ yards.
- Half way down 8 fairway and seems as fast as ever.
- #8 green. This is atleast 900 yards. (#8 is a 528yard dog leg right)
- Hello from #9 tee box...still walking.
- At the far road. That's almost a half mile folks. Kinda slow surfing the board, but livable - we've obviously down shifted.
- At the other corner of the course at the club house. How far is it from one corner of a quarter section to the other corner? (a quarter section is 160 acres square).
Back home now. Nice walk - man that laptop is a heavy thing. Atleast I know I can go golfing now and stay connected through the entire course - ya, it really is the little things in life ;-)
That is a great deal farther to connect than I ever thought I would be able too. I lost connection coming up the hill when I must have lost line of sight behind the neighbors house. My office is in the back of the house with the wireless router setting right next to the window on my desk - I could almost see it the whole way.
..death to cat 5!