Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 220.127.116.11
I would never eat either for breakfast.
There is only one real option for a breakfast and that is a hearty combination of fried meat products and associated trimmings. I mean, of course, a full "English breakfast".
If you still think that pies (or indeed kebabs or crispy doughnuts) are good for breakfast then go and cook the following for yourself tomorrow, and tell me it's not better:-
For the frying pan:
- 2 cumberland sausages (or other type of lightly spiced uncooked sausage made with fresh pork - never an american or frankfurter sasuage)
- 2 rashers thin sliced bacon (suggest back bacon or streaky - if streaky you may want 3 rashers as they are smaller - smoked or unsmoked is up to you)
- One large or two small eggs garnished with finely chopped spring onion during final stages of frying (chicken egg recommended, but duck and goose equally nice - reduce quantity to suit)
- 1 hand-made or equivalent quality fresh beef-burger (avoid mass-produced burgers which have little meat or flavour)
- 2 slices freshly sliced brown bread dipped in a mix of egg, pepper and a pinch of salt
- 1 or 2 slices black pudding
- 2/3 button mushrooms or one flat mushroom, washed and cut
- 2 small or 1 large tomato, sliced
If you feel that's not enough for breakfast, add baked beans
Redeye gravy - made from the country ham drippings, just add a cup of black coffee and some black pepper. Good poured over the country ham, or dipping toast.
joined:Dec 10, 2005
freshly made pie and cold VB
I thought you were having a slice of hot fruit pastry while you wrote Visual Basic.
Personally, I'd rather have cold pizza than cold code.