Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
1. International widget trade show in China
2. International widget trade show in Turkey
3. National widget trade show in USA
Plus this week another two reasons:
4. International widget trade show in Jordan
5. National widget trade show in UK
I can't imagine why my figures have gone haywire!
Last year Easter was late April while this year it was March 27. If you compare last year to this year that may be the difference.
Our sites are holding firm in the serps but overall traffic is down about 20%.
The good news - next year Easter Sunday is April 16 so we will gain 3 weeks of 'high season'.
I attribute it to the new quarter starting on Friday, and some advertisers haven't renewed their campaigns yet. With fewer advertisers over the weekend, average bid was lower.
Saw this a lot with banner ads through standard advertising networks.
Monday picked up a lot in traffic, but CPC was still low. I hope things will improve in the next couple of days.