Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 220.127.116.11
The Poll question is: Do you think Google should use the Mediabot crawls in order to add urls to its index?
1. They have the data already.
2. It gives a good idea of pages that are actually viewed.
3. They can selectively choose to add only pages viewed many times by many ip addresses.
4. More pages would make it into the index. They could zero out the relevancy of Mediabot-only pages so results would go to the back of the SERPS and only be useful when no other page is relevant.
1. Lots more duplicate content might result.
2. Unfair to those who don't use adsense (who cares? heh heh).
3. Opens Google up to abuse (however, see Item 3 in "Pros" for a possible solution)