Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: open
1) FindWhat (50% of the Bid, if you qualify for their program)
2) Searchfeed (they pay 30%-50% but most of their feeds are from findwhat so it is like 15% - 25% of the FindWhat bid Amount).
3) Search123 (50% but the Advertisers are not reviewd, so may not get targeted ADs)
4) epilot - (use their local direct program, very good program for yellow pages content)
5) 7search - Have not used them.
I would add RevenuePilot between SearchFeed and Search123.
Seek99 has low bids but payments are processed in 24 hours - a big +. OneSearchPlace has slightly higher bids but payments are processed in 48 hours. You can expect at least Net 40 with the rest of them.