Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 18.104.22.168
1. I have www.mydomain.co.uk and www.my-domain.co.uk
2. I have backlinks to www.my-domain.co.uk, as this is the only one of these two domains I have been marketing.
3. I use www.mydomain.co.uk in adwords, with the url being of the form www.mydomain.co.uk/index.php?keyword=abc
4. www.mydomain.co.uk points directly to www.my-domain.co.uk
5. Using some common search terms, I can see www.my-domain.co.uk in the search results as I expect.
6. Using one important search term, and a UK search, www.mydomain.co.uk is found in first place and www.my-domain.co.uk is in fourth place. Remember, I have backlinks to www.my-domain.co.uk, but none to www.mydomain.co.uk.
7. When I click through on www.mydomain.co.uk I can see that the address bar reads : www.mydomain.co.uk/index.php?keyword=abc, as if it were an adwords link.
8. The listing looks just like a normal result on the results page, NOT and adwords ad - I don't know if Google are including my ads in the results, and I am paying for it, or whether it has somehow picked this up because I am using Adwords. Either way it is unusual.
I have not been on webmasterworld for some time, so I may have missed something over the lats few months.