Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 126.96.36.199
Forum Moderators: mademetop
Does this also apply to many stand alone sites?
I find that any site I set up will within 2-3 months mostly get 5-10-20 vissits per day by just beeing linked to by one index page and by beeing just submitted to the major SE.
If I set up ONE good football site on www.mynewfootballsite.com I might work that over time up to a few houndred or thousands of vissits per day with much effort.
If I set up 3 000 stand alone sites footballplayer1.com, footballplayer2.com etc. for every major football player on the planet and get 5-10 vissts per day per site I am soon pushing 15 000 - 30 000 vissits per day, way more than I can expect from just one good or even great site.
Is this reasoning basically correct?
Or what am I missing here?
- Will the cost be too high? Domains and hosting.
- Will the administration break me? :)
- Will it be doable to submitt 3000 sites to the SE?
- Will it be doable to link up to 3000 sites?
- Will there be some kind of punishment?
- The 5-10-20 vissits I am getting per day, perhaps they are all actually just worthless so there is actually no value here.
Hans J Lysglimt