Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 220.127.116.11
Forum Moderators: open
I am trying to re-design my website - this time using Frontpage 2002. My new website has -
1) Lots of tables (one table inside the other)
2) Black background, white fonts (Verdana, 10 pt)
Now this website looks perfect in IE 6.0 and Opera 6.0 but looks terrible in Netscape 4.7. A small list of problems -
1) Tables go haywire - one table pops out of the other.
2) At some places, Verdana has been replaced by Times New Roman font.
3) Eventhough my tables have no border, I can see a thick border only in Netscape.
(Is there anyway I can upload files (Screenshots) over here?)
One of the moderators of the Editors forum is a Frontpage user, as are a few of the regular posters, so hopefully someone can give you a quick explanation of what's causing your problem. :)
There is a lot of code and its one of those line by line correct it type designs. There isn't one specific area that is a problem but a multitude of areas that are all related to the problem. Its not that bad in Netscape but it needs work.