Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 18.104.22.168
However, I have no idea on how to use the results Webtrends gives, in my analysis - the "Help Card" underneath appears to be written in Urdu, and don't get me started on NetIQ's "support" and FAQs.
Can anyone help me -
for instance, a few of rows from the table might contain the following data (sorry - can't format properly):
1. www.mysite.co.uk/ a% b visits
1. www.mysite.co.uk/page1.htm c% d visits
1. www.mysite.co.uk/page2.htm e% f visits
- What does the number 1. refer to?
- How is the next level of jumps (eg. if I need to know the most popular destinations from 'www.mysite.co.uk/page2.htm' [for instance]) represented?
Ideally - I want to be able to distinguish the most popular routes through the site down to a session-by-session level.
Can anybody help, as there seems to be very little help on learning how to analyse via webtrends, on the web.....
This will describe the path through your site for a certain percentage of users. I believe that if you only have a bunch of 1's, then people are hitting just one page then leaving.
The top of our webtrends report looks like this. ( have omited the % Of Total and Visits numbers )
I am NOT an expert on webtrends, but it may also have to do with your version. Further, I am viewing all of my reports via a web interface. Once again, dont know if that makes a difference.