Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 18.104.22.168
Forum Moderators: werty
Anyone else having this problem?
Could anything on my computer cause this? I have tryed firefox and explorer and two seperate isps but from the same computer.
1. Right click on internet explorer icon.
2. Select "Properties"
3. Click on the "Security" tab.
4. Click on "Trusted Sites" icon.
5. Click on "Sites" button and a new window should pop up.
6. Add "https://secure.overture.com" to your trusted sites. Don't forget to click the "Add" button.
7. Voila, and it's done.
I've got a number of computers running on the same network with all the same settings but for some reason I had to do this to some of them but not all.