Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
Forum Moderators: werty
I requested an additional account over phone and we are experiencing the same in the second account.
This is what I plan: Create a new account, and upload all my ads in that.. then call them up and request to join the two accounts, before they find out that the two accounts belong to same person.
Would that work? Has anyone tried this?
yes, i talked to them and they said they would not give me bulk upload unless i am spending 6K a year. I cannot reach that level until I have the feature of bulk upload.
You haven't reached a $6k/yr level and you've got so many keywords that you need more? Perhaps you aren't using the right keywords to begin with. Maybe you should also consider investing more into your Overture account, especially if your ROI is looking pretty good.
1) If possible, remove those with no searches (ask overture to tell you which ones this is - it's their sever space after all).
You may be wasting time reporting etc on them - if they don't get searches, they don't work.
There's a danger of leaving them in "just in case" and not seeing that:
1) your time costs money to manage them
2) even if they get an occassioanl click, only a percentage of visitors convert, not every one - when will they get enough click to covnert?
3) So if you evalaute the cost of your time in relation to the financial benefit these keywords might, just might, one day eventually bring, you may well decide they are a waste of time
4) If your margins allow you to, raise your bids on converting keywords (assumming your are ROI tracking). The 80/20 rule (approximately) applies - 80% of success from 20% of your keywords...
Hope that helps.