Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
1. If a formerly nicely ranking website now appears as: "Sorry, no information is available for the URL www.mysite.com" when you seach on its domain name, should I ask for reinclusion? (The site is totally innocent - for those who saw some of my posts in the Bourbon thread, its the site about my cat - nothing sleazy or black hat about it whatsoever! Black hat... she's not even a black cat!)
2. If my website got way trashed by Bourbon (like, Google traffic down 90%) but is still in the SERPs, should I send in a reinclusion request? (This is about my other, much larger site.)
3. Does reinclusion mean just for the homepage URL or every page that I think got trashed? (I hope this isn't the latter - we're talking nearly 1,000 pages over several sites!)
4. How do I send a reinclusion request to Google?
5. What do I say to them?
That's what I'd like to know. Anyone else can add pertinent questions too. Hopefully some of you will have pertinent answers! :-)
Update - My site is back on Google! The homepage is back to PR4 although all of the links off of that are still PR0. Also, for some reason the search results for my domain are very stale. Hopefully this will correct itself over time.
For those keeping track:
6/12 - Banned
6/27 - Fwd to engineering team
7/6 - Reviewed by engineering team
8/11 - Back into the index.
1. Did they write you and tell you they had reviewed your site or were you able to tell from the log files (I was)
2. Why the long delay from review until back in the index - any ideas?
3. why was your site banned and what did you do to fix it?
4. Did you do any changes at all after they reviewed it?
Well this gives me some hope. Maybe it will take awhile. I wonder how long you wait before you feel as though it is over for you and they decided not to reinstate you.