Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 18.104.22.168
1. As a rough guess how long after site submission will my site have a page ranking in Google.com. Have read up on google dance and the like but it is as good as chinese to me.
2. Is there any way to get rated on Google.co.uk or submit my site to them seperately if I host on a US server other than buying a .co.uk domain as this is where 95% of my customers are
3. If the only way is to register a .co.uk site then what is the best way to go about doing this so that I don't have to build two websites.
4. Does the same apply for MSN? I am rated number five for MSN but no where to be seen on msn.co.uk?
5. How long before I show up in Yahoo?
Not impatient, but the business that I am working on really only generates quality income in Feb :_)
Third - wow - you ask alot of good questions. Those are pretty much the same set of q's every new webmaster to seo asks.
Lets see if we can answer them:
- you will show in the index within a month.
- you however, may not see any significant traffic for manymoons (see keyword "sandbox").
- make sure you are hosted on a domain in the uk and that the hosting company is really located...in the uk.
- make sure your contact page and about page list email address and postal addresses in ...the uk.