Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: open
1. How to detect ALL links to a certain page of my website? In other words, to detect also the 50% links that Google isn't showing? I am only interested in links from outside my own website, although I know Google won't let you filter your internal links out.
2. Instead of doing this for each page individually (which would be very tedious on a bigger site), I would like to find out who is linking to which of my website pages, using Google or a software that's capable of that? Sure there must be a software for this?
Would anybody know how to solve this one please?
However, if you want a more accurate listing of all the sites which link to you then use " link.all: " before your URL in Alltheweb. Invariably they show anything up to 30 - 40% more than Google does.
Don't know of any software which does exactly what you ask - although Neil Shearing has made up an interesting piece called "Link Spider" I think which just may be what you are looking for.
What I (think to)know about the links Google shows:
1. Only links coming from a page with a PR value greater or equal to 4 are shown
2. Only 50 percent of all links are shown
3. You can't exclude your internal links from the list
Everybody is welcome to correct me if I am wrong on those 3 assumptions.