Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
I am having a major problem with tranferring one of my web sites and one of my partners. The host we where at is holding them back.Is there anyone who knows who to contact at NSI to fix this. It has been 6 days and we are loosing a major amount of money. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
We're actually working a transfer right now as well and there is no joy in the waiting - that's for sure.
Could you maybe supply a few more details of what exactly is happening or any correspondence you have had with your host? That may shed some more light in case I'm off base (which does happen occasionally ;))
Myself and my partner had to transfer 4 domains after my host canceled our hosting without warning. 2 of the sites where transferred in 24 hours. 2 are being held up. I have sent 12 emails trying to find out whats up and phoned NSI. after hearing their recorded message for 30 minutes I gave up.One of the sites on I am waiting on is due for national tv exposure. Legal action has been taken againsnt our host whom which I was reselling hosting. As soon as I started producing thousands and thousands of dollars in sales he breached my resellers contract and canceled my hosting.It took me 100 to move all the sites and setup. Still more work yet. Been waiting 9 days for the transfer and I am starting to worry that my ex-host is somehow holding up things.
Any help is appreciated. If you say there is no way to hold back sites then I will just have to sweat it out. It makes me wonder why 2 sites were transferred so fast and the other 2 taking forever. Thanks.