Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Unlike .NZ and .com, there are some restrictions on who can register a .au domain name. The most important eligibility criteria is that you must be an Australian registered entity – generally one of:
* An Australian registered company (ACN / ABN)
* Trading under an Australian registered business name
* A foreign company licensed to trade in Australia
* An owner of an Australian registered Trade Mark
* An applicant for an Australian registered Trade Mark
Do you meet one of the above criteria?