Junior Member from US
joined:Nov 28, 2004
We are trying to decide if we should switch from a 3 step to a 4 step check out process. I do realize less is better in most cases.
- Log in
- Create Account
- Order without Registering
- Enter billing, shipping, etc.
- View final price w/shipping, handling and tax
(Same price as shown in cart)
Step we are thinking of adding:(in between 2 & 3)
- Confirm/view before submitting
Here is my reasoning for this:
- We have a high abandonment at step 2
- A lot of people click back and forth from 3 back to 2. I think they are looking for one last summary before pressing submit.
Any thoughts? How many steps do others have?