Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: buckworks
1. If you have even a small number of orders it will literally take several minutes on a dial-up modem to view them. Their system is slow as mollasces.
2. Confusing to begin with, but after a while it gets easy to use.
3. No problem getting money into your account. Although I did notice a slight discrepancy after they wired me the money.
4. Slow response rate to customer enquiries. Any response you do get is mostly a copy-and-paste script.
5. Generally slower for customers to add products to their cart when compared to the likes of paypal.
6. Seem to have some trouble with their servers going down and miss-timing subscription payments.
All in all they are ok. But if you expect many orders you will need to expect long delays in pages loading, so it will take longer to process orders etc etc.
I found it easy to set everything up, but andy_boyd is right about the speed of their systems. It can take almost a minute to view the orders that have been placed in the last day or two.
I have found their support to be responsive. I am sure there are companies with better rates etc., but overall I have had a positive experience.